Families with children between 1 and 21 years old are welcome to come to an Open Day. We have divided the open days into 2 age groups: 10- and 10+. Teachers from the school, as well as students and parents, are there to give you a tour of our building and facilities and to answer your questions.
After the Open Day you can decide to come for an open hour or schedule an intake if your child is 3.5 or older. For families with children under 3.5 we do not have a waiting list due to our special intake process. You can return for an intake once your child is 3.5. For other students already attending school, it is possible to register throughout the school year.
We ask that you register for the Open Day through firstname.lastname@example.org. Please inform us of the names of the family members and the age of the child(ren).
In the school year of 2017-2018, we’ve planned the following open days:
- Saturday 30 September 10.00-12.00 for families with children under 10
- Sunday 19 November 14.00-16.00 for families with children over 10
- Saturday 13 January 14.00-16.00 for families with children under 10
- Sunday 11 March 14.00-16.00 for families with children over 10
- Saturday 21 April 10.00-12.00 for families with children under 10
- Sunday 3 June 10.00-12.00 for families with children under 10